Nutrovally brings for you Watermelon seeds which is High in protein, rich source of iron phosphorous, potassium, sodium, iron Watermelon seeds are low in calories; approximately one hand full of watermelon seeds is only 23 calories. Watermelon seeds are full of magnesium which helps to improve your overall skin appearance Takes nutrovally seeds and stay healthy.
NutroVally Watermelon Seeds Help In-
- These seeds are considered to be highly nutritious, as they are also rich in amino acids, proteins and vitamin B
- help in boosting your body’s metabolism.
- They are a rich source of proteins, vitamins, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, magnesium, zinc.
- watermelon seeds can be very beneficial for your skin.
- Protein, iron, magnesium and copper are some of the most important nutrients for your hair.
- Good for heart and immunity.
- Makes your bones stronger, brain function and mood.
- They’re nontoxic,
- helping in skin health.
- watermelon seeds are a great dietary source of magnesium, they may be able to help fight stress and depression.
How To Intake Watermelon Seeds:
- You can even eat the raw seedsas a snack or sprinkle them on your smoothies and salads for a bit of crunch.
- The best way to consume watermelon seeds is by roasting them.
- Sprinkle the oiled seeds with at least a half teaspoon of salt, or to taste. You can experiment with other seasonings if you want, too.
- You should intake A handful of watermelon seeds per day, and stay strong and energetic.
- Sprouting watermelon seeds is another nutritious way to consume them.
- watermelon seeds are perfectly safe to eat.
|Dimensions||15 × 5 × 5 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.