Nutrovally flax seed also known as linseed is a rich source of fiber, omega 3 fatty acids-alpha linolenic acids & protein. Flaxseed is a plant-based food that provides healthful fat, antioxidants, and fiber. Some people call it a “functional food. Include flax seeds to your diet, fulfil your nutritional requirements & get ready to experience various healthy changes within you.
Flax Seeds Good For
- Flaxseed is commonly used to improve digestive health or relieve constipation.
- It may also help lower total blood cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein.
- Help in risk of heart disease, obesity, diabetes, and metabolic syndrome.
- Loaded with nutrients. Flaxseed is one of the world’s oldest crops.
- May help you manage your weight.
- it makes your heart healthy, stronger your digestion & takes care of your skin well.
- this helps remove extra internal belly bulge.
How To Use Nutrovally Flax Seeds
- Roast the Flax Seeds and may sprinkle some rock salt, Your healthy snack is ready.,,, (2). Sprinkle Flax Seeds on breakfast cereal, soups, fruit/veggie salads and with other breakfast meals also.
- Bake ground flaxseed into cookies, muffins, breads and other baked goods.
|Dimensions||15 × 24 × 5 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.